- Your booking is not secured until payment is received. All events must be paid for in advance.
- Any extra costs, including but not limited to, bank transfer fees, exchange rate commissions and payment platform charges must be covered by the course attendee/payer.
- If a cancellation is received more than 4 weeks prior to a course or event date, candidates are eligible to choose from the following options: receive a full refund, send a substitute or receive a credit against any of our future courses or events.
- If a cancellation is received between 4 weeks to 2 weeks prior to the course date, candidates will be eligible to choose from the following options: send a substitute, transfer to another course or event or receive a credit against any of our future courses or events. No refunds will be provided.
- If cancellation is received less than 2 weeks prior to the day of the event, candidates will be able to send a substitute only. No refunds, credits or transfers will be provided.
- In the event of ‘no-shows’ – no refunds, credits or transfers will be provided.
- Under special conditions, a candidate can postpone the exam. A minimum of 72 hours notice must be given. The candidate will then have one year to reschedule the exam from the original date.
- If a candidate misses or fails the exam, they can re-sit the exam at a suitable date agreed by Enshu. Regardless of whether they missed or failed the exam, the candidate is responsible for paying the new registration fee and exam fee. This occurs every time an exam is missed or failed, and re-taken.
- In extreme circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any course or event and we will refund payment in full if no alternative course/event is possible or acceptable.
- We reserve the right to change the venue of any course or event to one of equal or superior quality. However, we will endeavour to remain in the vicinity of the original venue.
- We reserve the right to ask any person to leave any course or event if their behaviour is deemed unacceptable or disruptive to others.
- Candidates must be over the UK legal minimum age for the retail purchase of alcoholic beverages.
Corporate & private events
- For corporate and private bookings, a non-refundable 25% deposit is payable to hold the date and the remaining balance must be paid a minimum of one week before the event.
- Final numbers must be confirmed no later than 1 week before the event. Our invoice will be based on these numbers as a minimum and the cost of any additional guests attending will be detailed on a final invoice if applicable.
Once you have completed and passed the examination, you will be registered with SSI. You will then receive your certificate and badge from SSI.
Please contact us if you have any further enquiries and to obtain an application form